Gita Patel, RVT
Dr. Perlmutter is a leading expert in diagnosing venous disease and performing minimally invasive and personalized treatment plans for venous insufficiency disorders like varicose veins and spider veins.
After practicing general orthopedic medicine and spinal surgery, for over three decades, Dr. Perlmutter decided to focus on venous medicine, and his dedication to helping people lead normal lives and extensive medical experience led him to Illinois Vein Specialists.
As an orthopedic and spine surgeon, and now having completed a fellowship in venous and lymphatic disease, Dr. Perlmutter is eminently qualified to diagnose and treat patients suffering from venous disease. He is committed to providing outstanding patient care. With a team of professional experts, kindness and respect are at the core of our practice. To make sure our patients are comfortable and relaxed, Illinois Vein Specialist combines the quality and safety standards of a hospital with the efficiency, ambiance, and convenience of an outpatient setting that’s as comfy as your home.
- Northwestern University (B.S.)
- University of Illinois (M.D.)
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship, Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery